When you call me ‘Love’,
I go weak on my knees!
When you say ‘Baby’,
I can’t think any other word so sweet!
When you look at me with those eyes,
I wish the world stops for a while.
Just your name,
Brings a smile on my face.
Your sound,
Makes me forget the troubles around.
When I found you,
I found a new Me.
Is the world such a pretty place?
Or has your love done this to me?
I looked for answers before,
I question destiny no more.
I hope this stays now and forever,
This magic you touched my heart with;
A feeling I never experienced before.
4 comments:
what's up padu? ;)
i liked the way of expression and "feeling" too .. good..
hi,
cudnt help but read it again n again..this itself is enough to arouse the feeling..
u r amazing
hey.....now......im a sucker when it comes to poetry!!! but since its you!!! its ultra awesome!!! great work!!!
i hav known u 4 yrs.....but seriously dint kno....u write soooo well.... luv it..
Post a Comment