
What did I do?
That I deserved,
A lie from you.
What did I say?
That you went away,
And left me alone to wait.
For all the promises you made,
As fragile as glass were they.
And how I believed in you,
But it was never you.
If only it was fiction,
Like I said.
Truth a fiction,
You made.
And how many times,
that I asked.
No its a lie,
You wore a mask.
When the curtains rose
that day,
I saw clearly,
Your true face.
And a word,
You couldn't say.
A dream, a phase;
I'm in a daze.
I'm stuck at the day,
When you came.
I wish I could just;
End it now.
And walk towards the light,
I just saw;
so I break your chains,
And walk away.
To a new bright shiny day.
1 comment:
It goes without saying that this is a very touching and emotional post. Sometimes, it is an exhilarating feeling to unlock those chains and stride away from the boundaries that have been drawn around you...
It is also good to celebrate and enjoy the freedom to explore uncharted territories.. so celebrate and cherish the walking away experience...
Post a Comment