Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Distracted Thoughts

Waiting for the bell ring,
I day dream through the lecture.
Looking around;
Wondering 'why am I here?'
Hoping that time runs,
Ending this never ending present.
Determined to pay attention,
I try, in vain;
Distracted by thoughts of my cosy bed and warm blanket.
I try keeping open eyes,
Trying to not think about the pleasures so nice,
Try the best to pay attention,
to hear what she says;
So that it will get me through my dreaded exam days.
Not bothered I continue to stare at the door,
Hoping for mates to show up soon,
The phone vibrates.
Reasoning their absence.
I go back to day dreaming,
In my happy world;
Trying to forget of the long day ahead.
The bell rings.
Ending a part of the day,
I wait again, to day dream,
Waiting for the next lecture to began.

1 comment:

Nirmal said...

ha ha...typical college life...
gud 1..