"People are not mind readers and you are no magician to communicate without expressing."
Know that these words aren't from the mouth of a well renowned person. These are one of my few short philosophies.
Know that these words aren't from the mouth of a well renowned person. These are one of my few short philosophies.
For me writing always, until school and junior college was just essays and comprehensions.I never knew that I could also write without being told to or compelled.As far as I can remember I was a book worm.Classic,mystery, horror; I was interested in every kind of book.But never writing; until I was in secondary. I remember writing short poems.But again somehow as every other kid I was easily distracted and writing took a backseat.
To start writing again was a decision that i took with a lot of encouragement from a very dear friend.I was eagerly waiting to start writing but busy schedules kept me away.When I had the time in hand to write I didn't but when I wanted to write time kept me away and now finally at the very beginning of my summer vacation I have taken a step forward to renew my hobby.
Its now time for me to express and share my thoughts,ideas.I am finally stepping into a wonderland of words.A long journey which has its beginning from here..
Its time to put the thinking cap on :))
No comments:
Post a Comment