Monday, November 29, 2010

When my heart speaks for me

My phone said beep,
I run to take a quick peep.
hoping its you,
but alas its a false mew.
Then came in a call..
my heart for a second stalled.
I wish its you.
but that wish is too good to be true.

I sleep on my phone,
even at home,
never leaving its side,
I cant believe at times you are mine.
days and hours have gone by,
and I wish I could be by your side.

A network that keeps us connected,
a site that brought us together,
It makes me sad,
and I feel bad,
at times I even get mad,
The connection that sends my thoughts to you,
gets lost on its way to you,
I am so far away from you.

Lying on my bed at night,
Your face in my sight.
I wish I could hold you tight...
I long for the time we spend,
not relying on phone connections.

I cannot wait to feel your touch,
which would make me blush.
I think I live in a world of dreams,
You are a fiction..at times it seems.
I cannot wait to feel your touch,
a truth,a reality...a dream very much.

Come soon my darling I wait for thee,
to kiss u and hug you..and hope one day its love that's meant to be.

3 comments:

Shrikant Ayyangar said...

like the combination of technology with the emotional aspect.. nice one...

Ram Santosh said...

if only Eminem would read this...hes got another super hit song!
awesome words!
and as always...i love poems that rhyme!!

Padma Subramanian said...

@Shri: thank u very much
@Ram: Heheheheehe...well thank you very much for the compliments.