Thursday, June 16, 2011

Looking through my lens


Looking through my lens,
I see a different world.
of bees and trees,
and the swaying leaves.
I see a light,
that leads my flight;
by my side;
every sight.

Looking through my lens,
I see a different world.
of high skies and clouds,
and the birds that fly along.
I see a scene,
that looks serene;
I capture in blink;
it shows on my screen.

Looking through my lens,
I see a different world.
of humans and animals,
and drama all in all.
I see pictures,
of thousand different kinds;
be humans or animals;
and emotions every type.

Looking through my lens,
I see a different world.
of me and the universe,
together on a tour.
I see the world with a new eye,
a new thought;
a new kind;
all stored in my drive.

2 comments:

Vishy said...

touche..

i m taking a profound in poems courtesy u..

good one..

regards

vish

Padma Subramanian said...

thank u :)